Our Motto: We are there with the animals
- accompany the animals all the way, even to slaughter
- fight abuse, cruelty and exploitation
- inform the public about shortcomings in the transport and slaughter conditions
We only confirm what we have seen with our own eyes. Therefore our information is considered reliable and legitimate. The teams carry out on-site investigations at slaughterhouses, ports, supply and border stations, at livestock markets and travel the streets of Europe with the transporters.
The results of our campaigns are documented in reports, photos and video footage and forwarded to the competent authorities in order to lodge complaints, grievances or initiate further measures. ANIMALS’ ANGELS cooperates with other animal welfare organizations worldwide and stands in constant contact with veterinary authorities and the police.
By specializing in one specific area, we prevent ourselves from becoming “bogged down.” We see ourselves as specialists who supply information and basic data that the authorities and other organizations can use to take further measures or organize publicity campaigns.
This working approach has permitted ANIMALS’ ANGELS to become a respected authority on the livestock transport business since its formation in 1998 – we enjoy respect among veterinarians and the police, from drivers of animal transport trucks and from forwarders. We submit solidly researched facts that the responsible committees cannot ignore.
- can speak at least two foreign languages
- can handle sophisticated technical equipment
- have a basic knowledge of legal concepts
- have a great sense of compassion and understanding for people
- are willing to be there with the animals in every way